Have you ever looked up the splendid universe and wondered whether it is at the hands of a Great Creator？
When you were appreciating Leonardo da Vinci’s mural painting The Last Supper, have you wondered whether Jesus is a historical figure or a mythological one?
If the omnibenevolent and omnipotent God exists, how can this world be filled up with suffering and cry?
HKCCA has invited honored speakers for you to address all your questions regarding the Creator!
Register at www. apologeticsindia.site and join the online free conference given by distinguished scholars!
India Apologetics Conference 2020
Date and Time: 8:00-11:00am, July 18, 2020 (Saturday)
- Kalam Cosmological Argument
- Argument for Intelligent Design
- Historical Argument for Christ’s Resurrection
- God and the Problem of Evil
- Dr. Andrew Loke is Associate Professor at Hong Kong Baptist University and Chairman of HK Centre for Christian Apologetics. His authored books include: ‘Investigating the Resurrection of Jesus Christ’ (Routledge, 2020), ‘God and Ultimate Origins’ (Springer, 2017)
- Prof. Kai Man Kwan is Professor at Hong Kong Baptist University and Director of the Centre for Sino-Christian Studies. Among his many publications is ‘The Rainbow of Experiences, Critical Trust, and God’ (Continuum, 2011)
- Dr. Kai Yan Chan is Teaching Fellow at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University. He is an expert in analytic philosophy and a philosopher of religion.
Fill up the form at www. apologeticsindia.site
Zoom link and related updates will be sent to your registered email.